"Jack In The Box subscribe to the VideoSource, Sell Thru and Web feed data services. Our staff are using the book every few customers just to check that titles are still available, as well as information such as year of production and the formats they are available in. Our website is also populated by Trade Service information, which we find to be both timely and accurate. We are very happy with the service."
|Jack In The Box
Content Solutions for Online Retailers and Web Site Operators
Are you looking to set up a website, or enhancing your current site or perhaps you simply want to save time and money by letting us do the hard work of aggregating content and product information?
We offer the most extensive Product Data, Editorial and Multimedia Content Solutions in Australia for the Home Entertainment Industry. We are able to provide the core content required to fuel a website in a consistent, cost-effective and reliable fashion. We endeavour to capture and cover, well in advance; all Theatrical and DVD product titles released into the mainstream Australian Market, and integrate this information seamlessly into your site.
Benefits of working with us:
- Quality content to enrich your customer experience to help boost sales or web traffic
- Up-to-date delivery of accurate and relevant information about movies, TV shows, and DVDs, seamlessly integrated into your site
- Rich multimedia options to enhance your marketing presence and promote product
- Product data to fuel your web site, saving you valuable time and hassle, no more keying of data, all at much reduced costs
- An extensive catalogue of all mainstream Video and DVD releases, enhancing your depth of information, including (if required) all releases of mainstream VHS, DVD, HD and Blu-ray product in Australia since 1982
- An accurate and current footprint of all rental and retail Home Entertainment products available from Australian Distributors
- A comprehensive solution to replace expensive in-house content and product data teams
Web Feed (XML)
Based on an easily integrated XML file format, our content subscription services deliver the most accurate and relevant Home Entertainment product data for easy integration into your systems, providing a holistic and comprehensive product information solution
Use our high quality video content to provide a rich experience for your customers. Let them become aware, informed and entertained by compelling content delivered through our various easily integrated service platforms
An online repository of +100,000 Movies released as product in the Australian market, updated daily with coming releases (eight weeks in advance) and new release information. Also includes maintenance of Back Catalogue availability from Distributors.