"The TRASER ® for Windows software is an essential part of my estimating package. It provides me with current pricing which ensures that the pricing within my estimating package is always up to date....I believe the TRASER ® system is a valuable tool to electrical contractors of all sizes.... I have no hesitation in recommending the TRASER ® system to any contractor, as a value for money and time efficient method of obtaining material pricing."
|Manager, RJB Queensland
eDataFeed for Wholesalers
Automate the labour-intensive process of maintaining your product master file. Our eDataFeed provides pricing and product information in flexible formats that can integrate with all the major wholesaler Point-of-sale and inventory business systems. Weekly and on-demand updates via our FTP server provide a reliable, automated, and convenient updating process. Regardless of the business system you have deployed, we have a product and price information updating service that will work for you.
Advantages of working with TSA's eDataFeed Service
- Data from many sources
- Data in different formats
- Need to chase suppliers
- Data not checked
- Data needs to be keyed in
UPDATING WITH TSA
- Data from one source
- Data in consistent format
- Data arrives regularly
- Data checked and verified
- Loaded onto your system
eDataFeed - Using a standardised feed to fuel your systems
- eDataFeed automatically populates business systems with accurate pricing for 240,000 electrical products from 200 manufacturers.
- Its flexible format can be seamlessly integrated with most major business systems, providing employees with immediate access to current and reliable pricing information.
- eDataFeed’s weekly and on-demand updates via our FTP subscription server, permanently reduces costs by alleviating the burden of manual updates.
- Details of database contents are available on request.
- Data format details and test data are available to software developers.
Benefits of using eDataFeed
- Saves time and hassle - No need to process supplier price files in-house, no more scrambling to find product info when dealing with a customer enquiry. Makes quoting, invoicing and purchasing a simpler task for all staff.
- Improves accuracy - Material pricing and product availability is kept correct and up-to-date. Ensures that you are invoicing out correctly based on current price. Even a wholesalers most inexperienced employee can save valuable time by having access to the product information they require, to complete their work correctly and efficiantly.
- Eases Decision making - Ability to cross-reference and compare products when you are dealing with enquiries, producing invoices, and preparing quotes.
- Consistency - Consistency of data throughout the system makes inventory control, administration and accounting simpler, no random creation of multiple stock items for the same physical product.
- Peace of mind - Knowledge that pricing is sourced direct from the manufacturer and delivered by a long standing, trustworthy and Independent Provider.
- Increased efficiency – Accurate and automatic updating of prices, descriptions, catalogue numbers, and other mission critical data elements.
- Easily sell non-stock items – Access a complete electronic catalog of all the items you sell, in stock or not.