"Our section - Project Services - Electrical Engineering utilises and has utilised the pricing information services from Trade Services of Australia for over 20 years and has been using the electronic version of the Contractors Pricing Manual (TRASER ®) for the last 15 years. We find this service invaluable for the pricing of LV copper distribution cables and underground PVC conduits and to a lessor extent switchboard components and internal fixtures. The staff at Trade Service of Australia have always been very helpful in regards to technical support even when the problems are the fault of the end user ie. not downloading the installing the updates within specified time frame. I believe that there will an automatic update option added to TRASER ® in the next few months that will reduce the need for the manual updating process - we are looking forward to this additional feature.
Thanks to the team at Trade Service of Australia."
|Regional Electrical Engineer RPEQ MIEAust, Department of Public Works
Listing in TSA Database
The TSA database is the core from which product data is distributed and then incorporated into many of major Australian Contracting firms’ estimating, purchasing, inventory and billing systems, and wholesale firms order processing systems.
Six good reasons why you should be listed in the TSA Database
- Instant exposure of your company and products to major stakeholders in the Industry.
- That data about your products is available to your customers and other end users to reference.
- Customers are spared from the onerous task of keying-in product codes, prices and descriptions into their business systems, and maintaining that material item in their database.
- Wholesalers have access to product and price information enabling them to promote, order and sell your product even if they do not have it in stock, or carry it regularly.
- Contractors purchase your product over the competitor who is not listed, because they couldn’t be bothered to reference and maintain your product and pricing data outside of the system. The TSA database is their primary source for obtaining product data and prices for many contractors.
- Further to being a source of reference, TSA data is becoming a vital component of the industry’s trading processes. We work closely with manufacturers to ensure that their data is presented to maximise the benefit to both themselves and their customers.
To submit a listing, please call (07) 3376 6944