"The TRASER ® for Windows software is an essential part of my estimating package. It provides me with current pricing which ensures that the pricing within my estimating package is always up to date....I believe the TRASER ® system is a valuable tool to electrical contractors of all sizes.... I have no hesitation in recommending the TRASER ® system to any contractor, as a value for money and time efficient method of obtaining material pricing."
|Manager, RJB Queensland
Listing in TSA Database
The TSA database is the core from which product data is distributed and then incorporated into many of major Australian Contracting firms’ estimating, purchasing, inventory and billing systems, and wholesale firms order processing systems.
Six good reasons why you should be listed in the TSA Database
- Instant exposure of your company and products to major stakeholders in the Industry.
- That data about your products is available to your customers and other end users to reference.
- Customers are spared from the onerous task of keying-in product codes, prices and descriptions into their business systems, and maintaining that material item in their database.
- Wholesalers have access to product and price information enabling them to promote, order and sell your product even if they do not have it in stock, or carry it regularly.
- Contractors purchase your product over the competitor who is not listed, because they couldn’t be bothered to reference and maintain your product and pricing data outside of the system. The TSA database is their primary source for obtaining product data and prices for many contractors.
- Further to being a source of reference, TSA data is becoming a vital component of the industry’s trading processes. We work closely with manufacturers to ensure that their data is presented to maximise the benefit to both themselves and their customers.
To submit a listing, please call (07) 3376 6944